[sdiy] tube question 2: characteristics , DC versus 20kHz

Czech Martin Martin.Czech at micronas.com
Thu Aug 28 12:52:17 CEST 2003

Ok, my question was not correct in this meaning.
Of course audio tube circuits have often DC blocking,
or DC feedback which will create a very much different
signal for DC than that for -say- 100Hz.

Ok, the question should have been:

If I do a triangle input sweep (grid) with 100 and 10000 Hz,
and if I plot input voltage and output voltage (e.g.
by using scope with x/y mode), will I see a major difference?

I guess not.

m.c.