[sdiy] Interesting Email from Jameco -- virus alert

Scott Gravenhorst music.maker at gte.net
Thu Aug 21 17:11:57 CEST 2003

Actually, I think it WAS a porn site when Bill Clinton was living
there.  But then he was the biggest dick that EVER lived there.

harrybissell <harrybissell at prodigy.net> wrote:
>Gosh your right... guess I was confused by the
>big dick at the .gov site :^P
>
>H^) harry
>
>john mahoney wrote:
>
>> no, Tim, Whitehouse dot COM is a porn site.
>> Whitehouse.GOV is the U.S. pResident's site.
>> --
>> john

- Where merit is not rewarded, excellence fades.
- Hydrogen is pointless without solar.
- What good are laws that only lawyers understand?
- The media's credibility should always be questioned.
- Governments do nothing well, save collect taxes.

-- Scott Gravenhorst | LegoManiac / Lego Trains / RIS 1.5
-- Linux Rex         | RedWebMail by RedStarWare
-- FatMan: home1.gte.net/res0658s/FatMan/
-- NonFatMan: home1.gte.net/res0658s/electronics/