[sdiy] ASM mistakes and questions

Steven Downhill Steven.Downhill at brother.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 12:37:49 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I've been reading through the SDIY list archive and I've noticed at least
one error (resistor value in the VCO) has been found by someone on the ASM
schematics.
Does anybody know if there any more errors or omissions that I should be
aware of when building any of the ASM modules?.
(I've searched the archive and found nothing else but I'd like confirmation
in case I've missed something.)

Can anybody recommend a transistor to be used in the noise source?.

Thanks.

Regards
Steven

IMPORTANT NOTICE
The contents of this email are confidential and are for the exclusive use of
the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please
note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or
the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Please note that, although this email has been virus-checked, neither
Brother International Europe Ltd
nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your
responsibility to scan the email and attachments (if any).

If you believe you have received this communication in error, please return
it (with the title "received in error") to the sender then delete the email
and destroy any copies of it.
We would be grateful if you would also copy the communication to
ITHelpdesk at brother.co.uk

Please see www.brother.co.uk for more information