[sdiy] RS300 word length

Peter Grenader peter at buzzclick-music.com
Sat Aug 16 00:09:54 CEST 2003

Don't think you can do this (alter word length)  Possibly it can...I didn't
read the manual.  Who's got time for manuals, huh?

Roger at Big City Music (where I saw this this morning) could find out
though and I'll ask him.

One thing though - the RS300 is uncapable of 'smoothing out' midi info.
This is up to the midi instrument and to a greater extent, the midi spec in
general..  In with some controller applications, this quantization will
audible.  This ain't Analogue Systems' doing though, nor will I think it
will be this module's undoing.