[sdiy] NE1 have a pinout for an NEC 8255 clone (UPC71055) please?

Batz Goodfortune batzmanx at all-electric.com
Mon Aug 11 06:16:01 CEST 2003

Y-ellow all.
         Would anyone happen to have an NEC data book handy which lists
what the pinouts for the 71055 are. In the quad PLCC or whatever package it
actually is? I now have 3 possible pin-outs and none of 'em make sense with
this package. The usual PLCC has pin 1 in the top centre. These NEC
packages appear to have the DOT in the upper left hand corner. I can't find
any SMD 8255 pinout which uses this configuration.

More to the point. I can't find anything on the net for these puppies
either. I don't need the whole book, just the pinouts would be fine if
anyone would have it? Or even just to confirm what it is. It would be most
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Be absolutely Icebox.

  _ __        _       ____ International Pessimist ____