[sdiy] A new space plan??

Tim Ressel madhun2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 20:36:18 CEST 2003

Thanks to everybody who responded. The validation is
much apreciated.

Here's the plan:
Small bedroom becomes assembly area. Soldering
station, parts storage, that kind of thing. It has a
wood floor and is better for soldering and assembly.
Living room gets the test bench, computer desk, synth
stuff, bookcases, whiteboard.
Large bedroom becomes media/sleeping room. While not
really big enough for proper Klipsch horn operation,
I'm dying to get them back up.
I have a basement sink for PCB etching. Such luxury!

BTW: my 'couch' is really a futon which I sleep on.
BTW: If you go to Home Depot or somesuch you can get
white tile board for like $15 a sheet, makes a great
white board for drawing on!

Thanks again!

--tr