P-n-p blue, was[sdiy] Synth DIY beginner

The Peasant epeasant at telusplanet.net
Thu Aug 7 22:26:37 CEST 2003

> Mike Brown (of this list) got some impressive results
> with Techniks Press-n-Peel Blue transfer film for
> making PCB boards. I bought some but haven't tried it
> yet.

In an effort to get my pcb manufacturing out of the dark
ages of direct etching and into the computer age, I have
also recently tested press-n-peel blue. Other than the
point about making sure that the copper is completely
*spotless* before applying the film (I believe this was
mentioned previously), I am completely happy with the
results and definitely recommend this product.

Take care,
Doug