[sdiy] Re: PNW SDIY Meeting

Scott Gravenhorst music.maker at gte.net
Sun Jun 30 09:37:53 CEST 2002

Edu Silva <bahi0387 at terra.com.br> wrote:
>John L Marshall wrote:
>>
>> Analog or Digital modulars are welcome. Anyone have a Capybara?
>

>Yes, we have lots of them, here in Brazil. Not modular, but analog, very
>retro look and coooool sounds!!
>
>http://www.capybara.com/capybaras/
>
>Does anyone wants the schematics??

Of course!  We always want to see schematics!

They aren't posted to a website?

>Edu Silva
>http://audiolist.cjb.net

- What good are laws that only lawyers understand?
- Government: The other religion.
- The media's credibility should always be questioned.
- Lambs who lie down with lions are lunch.

-- Scott Gravenhorst | LegoManiac / Lego Trains / RIS 1.5
-- Linux Rex         | RedWebMail by RedStarWare
-- FatMan: home1.GTE.NET/res0658s/FatMan/
-- NonFatMan: home1.GTE.NET/res0658s/electronics/