[sdiy] Synth memory chip questions

j vallier peff2cv at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 30 04:45:51 CEST 2002

Hi,

Zip is a funky little package closest in kin to SIP except the pins are in a
zig-zag shape instead of straight inline. Ones I have seen are something
like .05" spacing--compact for production but not great for DIY soldering
and impossible to breadboard. They look like frankenstein versions of SIP
resistor networks.

http://www.rohm.com/products/shortform/12lsi/6sip/10sip.html

Has some drawings of the package types

HTH