[sdiy] Re: PNW SDIY Meeting

John L Marshall john.l.marshall at gte.net
Sun Jun 30 00:32:16 CEST 2002

Craig,

Most of us are in the same boat. Think of this meeting as a source of
inspiration and encouragement. Until I discovered these groups, I thought
that I was on my own. Your MOTM is most welcome.

Complete DIY projects are welcome.
Incomplete DIY projects are welcome.
DIY ideas are welcome.
Kits are welcome.
Classic modulars are welcome. Please bring your Buchla!
Contemporary modulars are welcome.
Analog or Digital modulars are welcome. Anyone have a Capybara?
Lookers are welcome.
Good lookers are most welcome.
Performers on any synth are welcome.

Take care,
John
Pacific Northwest DIY Synthesizer meeting, July 20, 2002
See: www.sound-photo.com