[sdiy] Synth memory chip questions

j vallier peff2cv at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 29 04:45:13 CEST 2002

Hi,

The C/V difference is most likely the temperature rating. Industrial just
endures more extreme temperatures. Unless you're planning to use your synth
at -40C or +70C, shouldn't make a difference...

There is a chance it could be the package too, with V being a PLCC. Theguy
you're buying from should be able to tell the shape and solve that mystery.

Peff