Re: [sdiy] Juno 6 MIDI Clock -> Arp control

jhaible at debitel.net jhaible at debitel.net
Fri Jun 28 12:08:01 CEST 2002

Sorry, I thought you wanted to build something and asked about the
output level.

BTW, the Blacet chip works fine. Highly recommended!

JH.

Er, thats great, but I think he was looking for a converter similiar
to the one Blacet makes..

www.blacet.com

they have a chip which will do that..

There is some other pic source code floating around that is a decent
clock divider built in.

Rob