[sdiy] WinTel Keyboard by 2

John L Marshall john.l.marshall at gte.net
Fri Jun 28 05:40:53 CEST 2002

Batz,

Keyboard wedges have been around for decades years. The application that I
am most familiar with is for bar code wands and scanning guns. Keyboard
wedges fit in series with the keyboard so that they may send characters to
the computer directly. Keyboard characters pass through the wedge. Responses
from the computer enter the wedge first and then are passed on to the
keyboard. I will check my archives and see if I have more details.

Take care,
John
Pacific Northwest DIY Synthesizer meeting, July 20, 2002
See: www.sound-photo.com