[sdiy] What do I do with this thing?

Ivan Schwartz Ivan.Schwartz at mackie.com
Thu Jun 27 21:16:40 CEST 2002

This is a Cordovox organ which had a Moog Satellite synthesizer built into it.  I remember seeing one of these when I was in high school and it was VERY cool for the time.  Built in phaser and such too.

http://www.synthmuseum.com/moog/moogorg01.html

Search Yahoo using the words "Cordovox Moog" and you should get a lot of info on it.

Ivan