[sdiy] What do I do with this thing?

Jim Patchell patchell at silcom.com
Thu Jun 27 17:50:29 CEST 2002

    I am not a Moog expert, but at first glance, it seems to be a somewhat
unusual instrument...I would say it would be well worth restoring to it's
original condition.  It looks like it may take quite a while.

    And yes, you may find that some of the IC's are no longer availiable.
That may be the least of your worries at the moment.  Cleaning it up is
going to be quite a challenge.  Cross the IC bridge when you get there.

    My personal opinion is that there is nothing in there worth gutting to
create a new instument.  I would definately make the effort at preservation.

    -Jim