[sdiy] Major Score...

patchell patchell at silcom.com
Thu Jun 27 05:24:16 CEST 2002

    I can't believe what I just got.  As some of you know, the company I
worked for is shutting down.  The last truck left today from one of the
other divisions taking what they wanted.  The dude in charge told us
(the x-employees) we could have what was left.

    I got a real nice work bench.  The kind that is made with a 2 inch
welded steel frame.  As soon as I get it put back together (after I got
it home, I had to take it apart to get it through my doors) I will take
a picture of it.  These things cost about $500.

    Sometimes, I supose, bastards can be nice...(and the above mentioned
dude is a bastard).

--
 -Jim
* Visit:http://www.silcom.com/~patchell/