[sdiy] What's wrong with this picture?

Hallvard Tangeraas northstar2010 at yahoo.no
Thu Jun 27 01:41:20 CEST 2002

Thanks to everybody who helped me figure out the test-oscillator circuit.
After wiring it up to the vocoder power supply (+12V,0V,-12V) it worked
like it should. The only minor "problem" is that the potmeter goes the
opposite way of what seems logical, so I'll probably swap the two end pins
of the potmeter in the strip-board image before enclosing it in my vocoder
instructions.

Thanks again. I'll be sure to post a message here when I finally complete
the vocoder and publish the full, more detailed "how to build" instructions
for it.

Hallvard
--
Notator/Creator SL : <http://www.notator.org>