[sdiy] Korg MCU code

Rainer Buchty buchty at cs.tum.edu
Wed Jun 26 21:29:30 CEST 2002

>   2) I do not have the MCU image for the Trident key assigner yet.  I only
> have one Trident key assigner MCU, and have to dig up my old
> 'read-the-code'out' widget that makes it safe to read an 8049 when the
> programmer thinks it is an 8749.

I'd be interested in that method, since I wanted to read out the keyboard
communication routines out of the Casio FZ-1's keyboard controller.

What do I have to regard when reading out the 8049?

Rainer

--

Rainer Buchty, LRR, Technical University of Munich
Phone: +49 89 289-28401, Fax +49 89 289-28232, Room S3240