[sdiy] Korg MCU code

The Old Crow oldcrow at oldcrows.net
Wed Jun 26 19:35:54 CEST 2002

  That reminds me, didn't someone ask for Korg MonoPoly/Polysix/Trident
microcontroller dumps?  I forgot all about it given my son Jason's arrival
last month.  In any case, for those interested, here they are:

http://www.oldcrows.net/~oldcrow/synth/korg/mcu/

  Two notes:

  1) these are raw binary files, not 'Intel hex' or 'Motorola S' files.

  2) I do not have the MCU image for the Trident key assigner yet.  I only
have one Trident key assigner MCU, and have to dig up my old
'read-the-code'out' widget that makes it safe to read an 8049 when the
programmer thinks it is an 8749.

Crow
/**/