[sdiy] HP frequency counter

Grant Richter grichter at asapnet.net
Wed Jun 26 18:16:44 CEST 2002

Go to Radio Shack and get an RCA female to BNC adapter along with a RCA
female to 1/8" male adapter and a RCA female to 1/4" male adapter. Then
connect with an RCA male to RCA male patch cable. Now you can connect
anything with a BNC jack to anything with RCA, 1/8" or 1/4" all for less
than $10.

This will save you a vast amount of time and frustration.