[sdiy] Precious stuff for sale

Tim Ressel madhun2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 09:42:18 CEST 2002

Dear friends,

The time has come for me to part with some equipment.
Its destined for the auction block, but I thought I'd
offer it to you folks first.

First is an HP 33120A Arbitrary Waveform Generator.
Basically a 0-15MHz signal generator with very precise
characteristics. Sells for $1800 new. I am hoping to
get $800, but will entertain offers.

Second is an Agilent 34401 Digital Multimeter. 6 1/2
digit, extremely precise. Wonderful unit for SDIY
work. Sells for $1000, I'd like to get $500.

Specs for both can be found at www.agilent.com

Email me in private if you are interested.

--TR (cringing at the thought of giving these up)