[sdiy] speaking of diodes

Scott Gravenhorst music.maker at gte.net
Tue Jun 25 18:12:19 CEST 2002

Stick one or two in a noise generator test circuit.  45 volts is
more than good headroom.  I had good luck with 1N34s.

"John L Marshall" <john.l.marshall at gte.net> wrote:
>1N541 = Germanium Signal Diode, reverse voltage = 45 V, forward voltage =
>2.2 V, forward current = 10mA
>

>Take care,
>John
>
>Pacific Northwest DIY Synth meeting, July 20, 2002
>See: www.sound-photo.com

- What good are laws that only lawyers understand?
- Government: The other religion.
- The media's credibility should always be questioned.
- Lambs who lie down with lions are lunch.

-- Scott Gravenhorst | LegoManiac / Lego Trains / RIS 1.5
-- Linux Rex         | RedWebMail by RedStarWare
-- FatMan: home1.GTE.NET/res0658s/FatMan/
-- NonFatMan: home1.GTE.NET/res0658s/electronics/