[sdiy] The RIAA Blows.... (fwd)

Don Tillman don at till.com
Tue Jun 25 20:12:04 CEST 2002

This is soooo off topic for this list, but what the hell...

Batz is a bright shining light here.  This is valuable and insightful
writing and I hope it gets out to the right folks.

(For example, there needs to be a standard and easily recognizable way
that independent bands and labels can declare their material freely
available for broadcast with no fees.)

  -- Don

--
Don Tillman