[sdiy] Crazy Crazy Floppy give away competition.

Machinerygod machinerygod at prism.net
Tue Jun 25 08:48:53 CEST 2002

Monday, June 24, 2002, 10:58:21 PM, you wrote:

BG> Once in a life time opportunity. These
BG> cables are suitable for all kinds of floppies and will work with linux,
BG> wintel and some Babbage engines. As uses by NASA in the space program.

Bet they won't work on a shugart 8" floppy...

And I'm afraid you're going to need hydraulic cables and steam piping
for those babbage engines...

1010011010==_MACHINERYGOD_!=111101001101001
"He who wonders discovers that this in itself is a wonder."  -M. C. Escher
"Dave, put down those windows disks, Dave, Dave ...." - HAL

"We're the only church that admits we're in it for the hate -- pure hate,"
"What will be coming out of my mouth will be wild and crazy enough,"
-Rev. Ivan Stang, Church of the Subgenius

"My brand of Satanism is the ultimate conscious alternative to herd
mentality and institutionalized thought. It is a studied, contrived
set of principles and exercises designed to prevent and liberate from
the contagion of mindlessness which destroys innovation."
-Anton LaVey