[sdiy] Crazy Crazy Floppy give away competition.

John L Marshall john.l.marshall at gte.net
Tue Jun 25 05:24:03 CEST 2002

Why not take the ribbon cables apart and use the wire for wiring your next
module to the front panel. Three strands to each pot. Or, better yet, five
strands to each pot with alternate strands grounded. The wires come
preharnessed with as many wires in a bundle, up to 34, as you wish. I prefer
rainbow wire but the grey stuff costs you nothing. Free is a very good
price, even with unfavorable exchange rates.

Take care,
John