[sdiy] Crazy Crazy Floppy give away competition.

Batz Goodfortune batzman at all-electric.com
Tue Jun 25 04:58:21 CEST 2002

Y-ellow all.
         Here at Crazy Batz's junk emporium and dust farm, we're massively
over stocked with floppy cables. We've got big ones small ones, long ones,
short ones, ones with the old kind of edge connectors, ones with both
kinds. (Ooo. Kinky?) It's a veritable museum of floppy cables in here and
they all have to go to make room for more JUNK!

As seen on eBay for 50 bucks each, these quality cables can be yours for
free. That's right FREE!. This offer can't last. Get them now before the
men with the white coats get me. Once in a life time opportunity. These
cables are suitable for all kinds of floppies and will work with linux,
wintel and some Babbage engines. As uses by NASA in the space program.

All you have to do to receive these fine fashion accessories which look
good with day and evening wear, is compensate me for shipping. But be
quick, this offer ends when I start taking my medication again.

Fine print: buyer pays all on road costs, licensing, applicable state
taxes, and therapy. All products shipped next day by Russian built carrier
pigeons.

Be absolutely Icebox.

|_,__/ \__,_|\__|/ /    Bullshit --> http://all-electric.com
Goodfortune    |_____|