[sdiy] What's wrong with this picture?

harry harrybissell at prodigy.net
Mon Jun 24 02:49:56 CEST 2002

Its Gene Zumchak.  I think Rene has a copy..and also Grant at musicsynthesizer.com

excellent paper.  Don't forget to add my "Capacitor field guide" to the FAQ as
well...

though I will miss the newbie questions.... ahhh who am I kidding ? They'll ask
the
old men anyway  ;^P

H^) harry

patchell wrote:

>     Yep sure am...I would like to remind everybody...if you have an answer to
> a question that pops up here on a regular basis, please send it to me.  I am
> going to try to put up the first cut by next week.
>
>     In fact, if somebody could send me the following links, I know they are
> out there somewhere.
>
>     There is a webpage detailing the basics of choosing a capacitor to do a
> certain job, or at least discusses the characteristics of the various types.
>
>     There is a webpage that discusses OTA's written (I think) by Gene ????? (I
> may be wrong on the first name even, but I thought the guy used to work at
> Moog)....
>
>     And any other links like the above would be apreciated.
>
> René Schmitz wrote:
>
> > Hi Hallvard,
> >
> > thats what I had in mind.
> >
> > [Btw, I think a section on bipolar power supplies should find its way into
> > the FAQ.
> > Jim, are you listening?]
> >
> > Cheers,
> >  René
> >
> > --
> > uzs159 at uni-bonn.de
> > http://www.uni-bonn.de/~uzs159
> >

> --
>  -Jim
> * Visit:http://www.silcom.com/~patchell/
> *I'm sure glad Merry Christmas comes just once a year
> * -Yogi Yorgensen

Jihad Terrorism Conspiracy New World Order
Revolution Black Helicopters Freedom of
Speech First Amendment Rights: Carnivore Bait
go ahead and READ my e-mail I have nothing to
hide... how about YOU ???