[sdiy] What's wrong with this picture?

Scott Bernardi sbernardi at attbi.com
Mon Jun 24 02:47:53 CEST 2002

Picking Capacitors, by Walt Jung
http://www.capacitors.com/pickcap/pickcap.htm

I would also include:
The Secret Life of Pots, RG Keen
http://www.geofex.com/Article_Folders/potsecrets/potscret.htm

Substitution of Pots & Trimpots, (by Yours Truly *ahem*)
http://home.attbi.com/~sbernardi/elec/og2/partsub_pots.html

Exponential Converters and Temperature Compensation, Rene Schmitz
http://www.uni-bonn.de/~uzs159/expo_tutorial/index.html

Here's a couple OTA tutorials:
Application of OTA's in VCA's and VCF's, W. Grise
http://et.nmsu.edu/~etti/winter98/electronics/grise/wrg.html

A Short Discussion of the OTA, Eugene Zumchack
http://www.uni-bonn.de/~uzs159/ota3080.html

patchell wrote:

>     Yep sure am...I would like to remind everybody...if you have an answer to
> a question that pops up here on a regular basis, please send it to me.  I am
> going to try to put up the first cut by next week.
>
>     In fact, if somebody could send me the following links, I know they are
> out there somewhere.
>
>     There is a webpage detailing the basics of choosing a capacitor to do a
> certain job, or at least discusses the characteristics of the various types.
>
>     There is a webpage that discusses OTA's written (I think) by Gene ????? (I
> may be wrong on the first name even, but I thought the guy used to work at
> Moog)....
>
>     And any other links like the above would be apreciated.
>
> René Schmitz wrote:
>
> > Hi Hallvard,
> >
> > thats what I had in mind.
> >
> > [Btw, I think a section on bipolar power supplies should find its way into
> > the FAQ.
> > Jim, are you listening?]
> >
> > Cheers,
> >  René
> >
> > --
> > uzs159 at uni-bonn.de
> > http://www.uni-bonn.de/~uzs159
> >

> --
>  -Jim
> * Visit:http://www.silcom.com/~patchell/
> *I'm sure glad Merry Christmas comes just once a year
> * -Yogi Yorgensen

Scott Bernardi
sbernardi at attbi.com