[sdiy] What's wrong with this picture?

Theo t.hogers at home.nl
Sun Jun 23 14:07:46 CEST 2002

You may use two 9V batteries in series.
The center between the batteries becomes the "GND or 0V" or better
"reference voltage".

Alternatively you can setup a divider using two 1M or so resistors between
9V and  0V and buffer this voltage with a opamp.
This 4.5V becomes your reference voltage.
However gnd for you incoming and out going signals stays the 0V.
Therefore you need to   AC couple your circuit to the outer world.

HTH
Theo

From: Hallvard Tangeraas <northstar2010 at yahoo.no>