[sdiy] What's wrong with this picture?

René Schmitz uzs159 at uni-bonn.de
Sat Jun 22 23:34:32 CEST 2002

Hi Hallvard!

The circuit needs to be run from a bipolar supply. You tied ground and -15V
together.
This won't work. (Pin 5 and 4 are tied tothether on IC 1, break up that
connection, and
use the trace in the middle where the R2, R6, and the diodes meet as your
GND.)

With this kind of input its easy to help!

Cheers,
 René

uzs159 at uni-bonn.de
http://www.uni-bonn.de/~uzs159