[sdiy] intresting "item" on Ebay

Machinerygod machinerygod at prism.net
Sat Jun 22 10:42:48 CEST 2002

Friday, June 21, 2002, 9:45:14 PM, you wrote:

PG> isn't that agains eBay's rules?  You will have to pay upfront for something
PG> that might not meet their standards later or will reflect a higher price
PG> later?

Well, any time you buy anything on ebay, you're paying up front for
something that might not meet your standards later. I think it
probably qualifies OK as a service offering to make PCB's.

1010011010==_MACHINERYGOD_!=111101001101001
"He who wonders discovers that this in itself is a wonder."  -M. C. Escher
"Dave, put down those windows disks, Dave, Dave ...." - HAL

"We're the only church that admits we're in it for the hate -- pure hate,"
"What will be coming out of my mouth will be wild and crazy enough,"
-Rev. Ivan Stang, Church of the Subgenius

"My brand of Satanism is the ultimate conscious alternative to herd
mentality and institutionalized thought. It is a studied, contrived
set of principles and exercises designed to prevent and liberate from
the contagion of mindlessness which destroys innovation."
-Anton LaVey