[sdiy] intresting "item" on Ebay

harry harrybissell at prodigy.net
Sat Jun 22 07:13:13 CEST 2002

All PCB board houses have some rules. I think they are just covering their
@ss in case someone totally ignorant sends them unacceptable artwork...

Jim pointed out that Advanced Circuits does two boards for $33 each... and
the quality is excellent. I had no problems (except for some dead end shield
traces... I noted them in BIG letters on the Gerbers... but the guy who spotted
them
probably saw the cropped artwork. They warned me, then proceeded anyway.)

teehee

H^) harry

Peter Grenader wrote:

> Nice service, but I think it's bullshit it's going at an auction.
>
> excuse my english.
>
> isn't that agains eBay's rules?  You will have to pay upfront for something
> that might not meet their standards later or will reflect a higher price
> later?
>
> Please somebody tell me to stop before I report these guys!
>
> on 6/21/02 6:20 PM, patchell at patchell at silcom.com wrote:
>
> > Interesting indeed...although, if anybody here is going to bid on it,
> > don't bid more than $66, which is the price you pay for the same service from
> > Advanced Circuits.
> >
> > I took a look at their web site...their regular prototype prices are
> > fairly high.
> >
> > Theo wrote:
> >
> >> For those in the USA this might be a option to get 2 identical  PCBs done
> >> for cheap.
> >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1743157676
> >>
> >> Theo
> >
> > --
> > -Jim
> > * Visit:http://www.silcom.com/~patchell/
> > *I'm sure glad Merry Christmas comes just once a year
> > * -Yogi Yorgensen

Jihad Terrorism Conspiracy New World Order
Revolution Black Helicopters Freedom of
Speech First Amendment Rights: Carnivore Bait
go ahead and READ my e-mail I have nothing to
hide... how about YOU ???