[sdiy] intresting "item" on Ebay

Peter Grenader petergrenader at mksound.com
Sat Jun 22 03:45:14 CEST 2002

Nice service, but I think it's bullshit it's going at an auction.

excuse my english.

isn't that agains eBay's rules?  You will have to pay upfront for something
that might not meet their standards later or will reflect a higher price
later?

Please somebody tell me to stop before I report these guys!