[sdiy] Finding the correct IC...

Scott Evans, Gen Mgr esresource at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 21 21:46:09 CEST 2002

At the risk of continuing this discussion without any useful purpose:

CK or CLK=Clock Input
CL or CLR=Clear Input
D=Data Input
J=Renamed "S" Input (see note below)
K=Renamed "R" input (see note below)
PRE=Preset Input
R=Reset Input
S=Set Input
T=Toggle Input

Q=True Output
/Q (notQ)=Complement Output

Notes:
PRE/CLR can appear on any type of flip flop.

J-K inputs were named after Jack Kilby, the T.I. engineer who invented
the IC.

Scott