[sdiy] Top Octave Chips?

adam at hoodmusic.net adam at hoodmusic.net
Wed Jun 19 10:04:14 CEST 2002

Hi
    Yup, there was, most recently Tim Ressel did one in a CPLD, at least
worked on it, I do not know if he finished it. And I have been working on
one built up from analog components. So far I have gotten one done with
quad 555 timers. It works nicely, but after awhile the notes drift abit,
but not very much, and sounds nice when its a tad bit out of tune. When I
get ambitious and work on my web page I will put up the info.

adam