[sdiy] What the hell is a Kriminiser?

Theo t.hogers at home.nl
Wed Jun 19 06:52:32 CEST 2002

Probably more like, you could do those sounds with any synth around, don't
need a module to do just that.

Just a thought.

Theo

BTW, if this kind of sound is your thing, try a Blacet Darkstar or a home
brew SN 76477 variation.
Then again, you may already own a more flexible synth that covers the idiom.

From: Dominic Tarr <dmt10 at waikato.ac.nz>

> hmm, sound pretty interiesting, I have been thinking a thing like that for
big sweeps and so on, could really help add a sense of motion to a track.

> it's the sweeps a noises in the back ground that make a good track into a
great one. dunno, I guess you guys write different music than me?