[sdiy] What the hell is a Kriminiser?

Dominic Tarr dmt10 at waikato.ac.nz
Wed Jun 19 06:12:58 CEST 2002

hmm, sound pretty interiesting, I have been thinking a thing like that for big sweeps and so on, could really help add a sense of motion to a track.

it's the sweeps a noises in the back ground that make a good track into a great one. dunno, I guess you guys write different music than me?

respect. Dom