[sdiy] Wack idea or no?

Machinerygod machinerygod at prism.net
Wed Jun 19 05:24:56 CEST 2002

He's dead on..Basically, Buzz is the shit. I've messed about with it a
bit and liked it a lot, and many noise and IDM bands I play with
or know use it. It really lends itself to layering all manner of loops
and mixing them with crazy noises. It's an extremely powerful program.

JSN> The answer to all your Patch route savins is right here on the net,
JSN> and as a bonus, its a modular software synth...

JSN> Modules itself can even be programmed....

JSN> www.buzzmachines.com

1010011010==_MACHINERYGOD_!=111101001101001
"He who wonders discovers that this in itself is a wonder."  -M. C. Escher
"Dave, put down those windows disks, Dave, Dave ...." - HAL

"We're the only church that admits we're in it for the hate -- pure hate,"
"What will be coming out of my mouth will be wild and crazy enough,"
-Rev. Ivan Stang, Church of the Subgenius

"My brand of Satanism is the ultimate conscious alternative to herd
mentality and institutionalized thought. It is a studied, contrived
set of principles and exercises designed to prevent and liberate from
the contagion of mindlessness which destroys innovation."
-Anton LaVey