[sdiy] What the hell is a Kriminiser?

Rainer Buchty buchty at cs.tum.edu
Tue Jun 18 11:31:47 CEST 2002

> But much better still would be the sound of Jango Fett's seismic bombs.*
> Heck, any sound that can travel through a vacuum must be worth having
> :-)

Ah, it depends on the particle density in that specific space area :)

But for what reason did that "acoustic implosion" happen before the
seismic bombs' explosion? Half a second prior to these explosions there
was *no* sound at all... I wonder if that's some digital production
artifact or just dramaturgy.

Rainer

--

Rainer Buchty, LRR, Technical University of Munich
Phone: +49 89 289-28401, Fax +49 89 289-28232, Room S3240