[sdiy] Son of Frankensynth final picts

Scott Bernardi sbernardi at attbi.com
Tue Jun 18 05:04:49 CEST 2002

Man, that is gorgeous.  I always have problems with cases. In fact, I stopped
working on my og2 synth for a while because it was time to do the case.  I did
the big panel and then have to design and build a case around it. Built the
Lockbox Synth during the hiatus (and the case problem was solved for that).  My
original OGEE built in the 80's also had nice front panels and a lousy case.
Do you have the plans for that case?

--
Scott Bernardi
sbernardi at attbi.com