FAQ was: Re: [sdiy] Power Supplies... Whutchugot?...

Scott Gravenhorst music.maker at gte.net
Mon Jun 17 15:46:11 CEST 2002

If he can't, I have systems that run 24x7 (linux).  A simple cron job could
email that once a month or whatever.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Ren=E9?= Schmitz <uzs159 at uni-bonn.de> wrote:
>Maybe we can have Rick to automagically post it to new members.
>Plus have a reference at the synth-diy website. Thats IMO the natural place
>for the FAQ.
>
>Cheers,
> René
>
>At 12:38 17.06.02 -0700, Jim Patchell wrote:
>>    I would be willing to post such a thing on my website.  If people
>>would email me contributions (off list) I will start compiling them and
>>post them.
>>
>>    -Jim
>>
>>Tim Ressel wrote:
>>
>>> More of a compendium than a FAQ I'd think. A little
>>> manual on SDIY for newbies, full of facts, opinions,
>>> religous beliefs, and lots of links. It would be a
>>> living document of course.
>>>
>>> --TR

>>> Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup
>>> http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
>>

>--
>uzs159 at uni-bonn.de
>http://www.uni-bonn.de/~uzs159

- What good are laws that only lawyers understand?
- Government: The other religion.
- The media's credibility should always be questioned.
- Lambs who lie down with lions are lunch.

-- Scott Gravenhorst | LegoManiac / Lego Trains / RIS 1.5
-- Linux Rex         | RedWebMail by RedStarWare
-- FatMan: home1.GTE.NET/res0658s/FatMan/
-- NonFatMan: home1.GTE.NET/res0658s/electronics/