[sdiy] Power Supplies... Whutchugot?...

J. Larry Hendry jlarryh at iquest.net
Mon Jun 17 21:53:56 CEST 2002

Jim,  What might be nice to include would also be a listing of the surplus
dealers who often will have very nice deals on NOS or slightly used good
quality linear supplies.  I have had great success with getting supplies.  I
would be happy to compile a list of those vendors with phone numbers and web
addresses if that falls into the category of what you want to include.
Larry Hendry