[sdiy] New Lockbox Synth completed

Batz Goodfortune batzman at all-electric.com
Mon Jun 17 05:19:48 CEST 2002

Y-ellow Scott 'n' all.

At 09:06 AM 6/16/02 -0700, Scott Bernardi wrote:
>I just completed a new synth I call the "Lockbox Synth" because I built
>it into a lockbox for the case.

This is way cool. Nice one. How did you keep the wiring so neat? Whenever I
do stuff like this it ends up looking like a rat's nest. With real rats.
Did you silk screen the front or stick the dial markings on somehow?

My only suggestion would be to put some handles on the panel at either end
maybe. The knobs are kinda exposed the way they are. And it's always a
side-glance that does the damage. But it's a wicked looking synth. Love it.

I hope you never have to get it through an airport though. They'd have the
bomb squad there going. "Is it the green wire or the red one? What the fuck?"

Be absolutely Icebox.

|_,__/ \__,_|\__|/ /    Bullshit --> http://all-electric.com
Goodfortune    |_____|