[sdiy] New Lockbox Synth completed

Dominic Tarr dmt10 at waikato.ac.nz
Mon Jun 17 04:36:01 CEST 2002

 yeah, a synth with a secret drugs compartment, I was just thinking about that the other day...

or some thing else that would be really cool would be a table top sampler in an old school metal case with wooden ends. imagen that!

that reminds me, does any one know how to make a voltage controled pitch shifter? then you could build an analogue wave table synth, tape loops -> pitchshifter -> filters.