[sdiy] Wack idea or no?

Peter Grenader petergrenader at mksound.com
Sun Jun 16 23:41:37 CEST 2002

I had no plans for my specific appplication to interface the software with
the circuits.  It's just an automated way of documenting a patch.  You
construct a flowchart from the available boxes that you have (each
representing a module), put them togehter via lines (which represent
patchcords) and if you clocked on the specific box (module) another window
would come up with a place to enter all of the significant control settings,
which would be stored there for the next time you opne that file, and click
on that box, etc.