[sdiy] Time for a NEW string - Piezo Switches!!!

Machinerygod machinerygod at prism.net
Sun Jun 16 23:08:28 CEST 2002

Sunday, June 16, 2002, 8:08:31 AM, you wrote:

R6> but hey, it was nothing compared to the 'metal bars on metal oil barrels'
R6> industrial percussion we used to do..;-)

My usual style is either 8lb sledgehammer on I-beam or metal bars and
hammers on computer monitors. (though I rather like cutting them up
with a sawzall too.) I find it helps to treat it less like
drumming and more like beating the hell out something and smashing it.

1010011010==_MACHINERYGOD_!=111101001101001
"He who wonders discovers that this in itself is a wonder."  -M. C. Escher
"Dave, put down those windows disks, Dave, Dave ...." - HAL

"We're the only church that admits we're in it for the hate -- pure hate,"
"What will be coming out of my mouth will be wild and crazy enough,"
-Rev. Ivan Stang, Church of the Subgenius

"My brand of Satanism is the ultimate conscious alternative to herd
mentality and institutionalized thought. It is a studied, contrived
set of principles and exercises designed to prevent and liberate from
the contagion of mindlessness which destroys innovation."
-Anton LaVey