[sdiy] Getting over eBay (rant)

Batz Goodfortune batzman at all-electric.com
Sun Jun 16 08:24:28 CEST 2002

Y-ellow Alan 'n' All.
         I bet Terry's rolling on the ground trying to keep his bladder
under control right about now.

First of all, you have to click on "enter" within a certain amount of time
otherwise you get whisked away.

Terry once mentioned that a lot of people reminded him of a Klein bottle.
Because they had their heads perpetually up their arse. A Klein bottle, as
I was to discover, is an extension of a Moebius strip. It's a mathematical
one sided surface. After Terry said that, this site never fails to crack me
up. Now they have Acme Klein bottle hats. They're now proclaiming them to
be the only had that can be locked down with a kryptonite lock. If you've
never seen a klein bottle, this is the place to get your education.
http://www.kleinbottle.com/

As for my own site, I haven't worked on it for a while. Probably even
longer. I had a brief surge of energy last year some time and haven't done
diddly to it since. Although I did put all my old circuses up a while back.
I have no idea what else is there. Just that after getting the sack from
derringers (No great loss there) I really hate HTML. And I've got nothing
to say and no-one reads it anyway. But having the site gives me somewhere
to shunt stuff, an FTP server and a Mail server. All in the US out of the
grasp of luddites that call themselves the duly elected government here.
All of which seemed to have pissed them off enough that they thought it
appropriate to come after me with a big stick. But that's another story.

I guess I could put some of the old stuff back up there if I can find it.
If you really want it. But I'm the only one left at AEK. Last yeti
standing. I have no intention of making music and putting it on CD's 'n'
shit any more. I want nothing to do with the film, TV or music industries.
I haven't made any music for maybe 18 months now and I have no intention of
jumping through any hoops of any kind. There's just no incentive or
motivation. I dabble in a bit of 3D animation but I'm not very good at it.
There's actually no incentive to ever be good at it. I keep saying I'm
planning this kinda TV series thing but it's too much work. And all the
work I have done is encrypted and locked away so that when I die, it all
dies with me. I'm not going to be one of those artists who gets the shit
kicked out of him all his life and then some rich bastard exploits after
he's dead. (Not that I would presume that would happen but I'm making sure
it can't.)

If you've got one of my CDs then count yourself lucky. There's some MP3s of
some more recent stuff on MP3.COM somewhere. Parts of something I was
working on ages ago and is probably laying in bits on a hard drive
somewhere after WINK decided it didn't like FAT32 and was going to fix my
problem for me.

So I've been spending most of my time hanging out with the bobbies on IRC
and really can't think of anything worthwhile to put on the web site. But
if you want to go in and make yourself sick then just remember to click on
"Enter" to go to the main page.

Be absolutely Icebox.

|_,__/ \__,_|\__|/ /    Bullshit --> http://all-electric.com
Goodfortune    |_____|