[sdiy] Sight of interest

Batz Goodfortune batzman at all-electric.com
Sat Jun 15 06:32:17 CEST 2002

Y-ellow All.
         I stumbled across this site by accident. It has some rather
interesting stuff and it may be of interest to a great many people here.

http://sound.westhost.com/index.html

Elliot Sound products.
Bassed in Sydney Australia apparently so careful with that axe Eugine. But
actually it doesn't look half bad.

Here's a snip from the 100 watt guitar amp project.

"The earth isolation components are designed to prevent hum from
interconnected equipment, and provide safety for the guitarist (did I just
hear 3,000 drummers asking "Why ??").
"
Hope this helps.

Be absolutely Icebox.