[sdiy] Panels: early results

Machinerygod machinerygod at prism.net
Fri Jun 14 20:30:53 CEST 2002

TR> I think everyone should use "F" style connectors like
TR> on TVs.

No way...unscrewing those things and getting them on correctly is a
complete bitch, at least in my experience. Maybe if it was possible to
find ones that push on rather than screwing on..which I've seen before
at least on the cable side. Still they're very cheap connectors, and
don't really come in a non-cheap-and-flimsy variety since they're not
used on much besides consumer gear. they do have the benefit of being
very easy to put on with a crimper if you get the right kind though.

1010011010==_MACHINERYGOD_!=111101001101001
"He who wonders discovers that this in itself is a wonder."  -M. C. Escher
"Dave, put down those windows disks, Dave, Dave ...." - HAL

"We're the only church that admits we're in it for the hate -- pure hate,"
"What will be coming out of my mouth will be wild and crazy enough,"
-Rev. Ivan Stang, Church of the Subgenius

"My brand of Satanism is the ultimate conscious alternative to herd
mentality and institutionalized thought. It is a studied, contrived
set of principles and exercises designed to prevent and liberate from
the contagion of mindlessness which destroys innovation."
-Anton LaVey