[sdiy] Get me off this list!!!!

Michael Schulze michael.schulze at oberlin.edu
Fri Jun 14 15:31:35 CEST 2002

From: Hallvard Tangeraas <northstar2010 at yahoo.no>
To: <synth-diy at dropmix.xs4all.nl>
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2002 8:18 AM

At 11:13 +0000 05-06-02, david leigh wrote:

>unsubscribe synth-diy

It seems like several people have misunderstood how to unsubscribe, so
here's the relevant information I got from the "welcome" mail when I
subscribed to the list. Note that the address is different from the one
usually used to post messages here:

Or you can send mail to <Majordomo at dropmix.xs4all.nl> with the following

    unsubscribe synth-diy

or from another account, besides YOUR at EMAIL.ADDRESS:

    unsubscribe synth-diy YOUR at EMAIL.ADDRESS

list itself) send email to <owner-synth-diy at dropmix.xs4all.nl> .
to contact a human.

Hope this helps.

Hallvard